- large head leaf lettuce (email said red leaf but this is green, so not sure what variety it is)
- 12 medium (on average) Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 enormous tomato (more than a pound!)
- 2 medium red beets
- 10 medium-large carrots, about 2.5 pounds
- about half a pound of green beans
About 7.5 pounds.
I roast root vegetables a lot when they're in season, so that's easy. (Some are in the oven now for tonight's dinner.) The tomato needs time to ripen, but I have some other tomatoes to go into salads with the lettuce. There might be some carrot-raisin salad. There might also be stew, though that's usually for colder weather than we have at the moment.